Here are some of our frequently asked questions……
- What area does BikeBOT cover? BikeBOT covers Burton on Trent and East Staffordshire including Uttoxeter, Stretton, Branston, Barton under Needwood, Hanbury, Newborough, Stapenhill, Rolleston, Alrewas, Lichfield, Repton and Abbots Bromley etc.
BikeBOT is happy to collect a bicycle from any reasonable distance.
- Do you build up boxed cycles purchased on line? Yes, BikeBOT will be happy to assemble and service your on line purchase.
- I cycle to work, can you repair my bike at my place of work? Yes, BikeBOT can carry out service and repair at your work place if required and can even arrange to deliver it back to home too!
- I have already purchased the parts to fix my bike, will you still fit them? Yes, BikeBOT will be happy to repair and service your bicycle using your own parts.
- My bike doesn’t need a full service, it’s only my gears that need a bit of a ‘tweek’. BikeBOT can either carry out just a gear service or a gear adjustment, whatever is needed to fix the problem, and get you quickly back on the road.
- We have a large number of bikes that need regular maintenance, can BikeBOT come out and repair on site ? BikeBOT will be happy to organise regular servicing to suit your needs and carry out the maintenance on site too !
- I have been given a bike for a present, can I have it checked over so it is ready to ride when the weather improves ? BikeBOT can check your purchase over and ensure it is ready to ride when the sun comes out, even fitting accessories for you if required.
- My bike needs mudguards and lights fitting, can you supply and fit the mudguards and lights ? BikeBOT is able source and fit a wide range of cycle accessories including lights and mudguards.
- A group of us cycle to work, can you check if our bikes are in need of a service? BikeBOT can arrange to visit your place of work and check over and adjust any number of bikes to fit in with your shifts.
- How do I book a service with BikeBOT ? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of what’s needed and some contact and collection details, and BikeBOT will get straight back to you to arrange a suitable collection date.